a lovely quote by dear dear pooja. who felt free to insult me while illegally logging in to my blog while in photography while in school while i am failing math and my mom needs to sign the paper that signs away the fact that i am indeed failing in school and that i am as a matter of fact am indeed failing math and passing every other class. THIS CAN NOT GO ON..
well it could but i won't let it.
i mean..
i do want to go to Ryerson University and if I want to get in. i need to continue this. I am not going to fail out of my classes. I need to get serious. For real.. I have been working on field hockey and now I must juggle school to go with it. Now it is seriously time for me to get serious about high school.. this is no Mr.Kusch class.. tee hee
there is no alex gallo to guide me..
There is only Mike Wheaton, Pat Travis (who drew on my hand in highlighter today in spanish!!) and my dearly beloveds Maurice, Pooja, Christel, Lizze and Nicole to guide me through this heinous chapter in the chronicles of sierra de groot.
sigh..
back to photography..
shhh... if anyone asks i was doing lighting =]
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment